An Adventure With Daily Design
What would a project like this be without some set rules. Of course I am a firm believer that rules are meant to be broken/bent, especially when it comes to art and design. However, to keep focused and in line with creating a daily 1 hour design, rules need to happen. As a designer I know how things can spiral out of control and time can get away from you. these simple rules will keep me on track for the entire year!
1. One hour only, no more no less(a timer will be set.)
2. Any type of design or artwork is usable.
Examples: Photos, video, drawing, painting, anything involving some form of art or design
3. Each individual design must be done in a 24 hour period
4. None of the designs can be repeated
5. No posting work done for clients